Andaman and Nicobar Know Your Ration Card Details online through db.and.nic.in
About Andaman & Nicobar Islands by Directorate of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs DepartmentThe Andaman and Nicobar Administration views the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPD. The Administration is committed to implement the TPDS to the best advantage of the beneficiaries .At present TPDS benefits the poorest of the poor identified families under the Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) and other identified population living Below the Poverty Line (BPL )within the overall norms approved by the Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India.issuing ration cards to eligible families living below the Poverty Line, including the AAY families, as per the norms approved by the Family Identity Cards are being issued to all the heads of families,with details about family members included in the card.Based on their economic condition, Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodhaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration card issued by Government of India.
How To check Andaman and Nicobar Ration Card Status online ?
1. Beneficiaries can Visit Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Official Website.
2. Than Click on "Check Your Ration Card" Option in the Main Menu Bar.
3. Selecting tehsil (Ration card Number, Family head name, Fair Price Shop (FPS) number or Member name)
4. Now Enter Selected Document details in the mentioned Box.
5. Click on "Search" Button.
6. Finally You'll get Ration Card Details.
Official Website : http://dcsca.andaman.gov.in/