Ration Card ( Family Identity Card ) Very important document in India. and it is a family identify f document issued by each state government for the people to buy goods like food grains, wheat, sugar and kerosene in subsidy rates depending on their economic condition. Ration Card is Very important document for poor people. this article helpful to how to apply New Ration card in Andaman Nicobar. The Directorate of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Andaman Nicobar has providing Various online Services for people. putting all ration card information in department official Website.
How to apply New Ration Card in Andaman Nicobar ?Complete Procedure for Apply New Ration Card in Andaman Nicobar.
The Directorate of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs issuing ration cards to residents of Andaman and Nicobar Islands . Andaman Nicobar people who apply for new ration card those people first download New ration card application through department website. You'll also use below link for download Ration Card application http://db.and.nic.in/csca/Downloads/NEW%20DUPLICATE%20FIC.pdf
Attach below documents for obtain New Ration Card .
- Required Documents for New Ration Card
- Self Declaration and Certificate from Pradhan / Ward Councilor
- Local Certificate / Islander’s Identity Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / X Pass Certificate / as declared / other)
- Proof of Residence
- Photo Identity - Islander’s Identity Card / Election Identity Card/ PAN/ Driving license/ Passport)
- Directorate of Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs office at Port Blair for the residents of Port Blair, Ferrargunj, Neil and Havelock Island.
- Circle Office, Rangat (Tehsildar, Rangat) for residents of Rangat Tehsil.
- Assistant Director (CS&CA), Mayabunder for residents of Mayabunder Tehsil.
- Circle Office, Diglipur (Tehsildar, Diglipur) for residents of Diglipur Tehsil.
- Circle Office, Little Andaman (Tehsildar, Little Andaman) for residents of Little Andaman Tehsil. Assistant Director (CS&CA), Car Nicobar for residents of Car Nicobar Island.
- Circle Office, Nancowry (Assistant Commissioner, Nancowry) for residents of Nancowry group of Islands.
- Circle Office, Campbell Bay (Assistant Commissioner, Campbell Bay) for residents of Great Nicobar Islands
Eligibility for Apply New Ration Card in Andaman Nicobar.
- Citizen of India.
- Permanent resident / old inhabitant of the Island.
- Not in possession of any ration card.